Thursday, December 17, 2009

-runner-

3 weeks later...
Rider of the week...hope today i wont get late again...

Monday-Late...so tired coming back from 'merewang' at Kuantan. All my sibling got enough rest on that day while I'm still in the office,struggling....*sigh*

Tuesday-Late again...went to KPM to send my dad's passport, he forgot to bring it. He's in JB......then send my sisters to Putrajaya(again?) in the afternoon...during dusk,I nearly get killed (riding like Rossi)when we're lost contact with! I have to stopped my work,rushing to Alamanda and find her by myself like a mom lost his son...wth? Her phone broken....me and me brother just sighing....*sigh*


Wednesday-Late again...back home i've got to send my mom to seminars at Precint 16(again?). 8-11pm...cannot sigh...hilang pahala,hehee...

Thursday? Late oso,but not as late as usual,hahahahaaa...and I can see my boss climbing stairs from the junction. Oh, he used to attend a meeting outside. Whew~and guess what? I forgot to pickup my dad's 'cendawan busut' from Kak Yan. Yaaaa Raaabbbiiii...3pm oledi? Ayoooo maaa...malasnye nak pegi-balik KPM(again?) nih. Adeihhh~my mom siap call suroh pegi amik(dengan nada awek nak mintak tengok wayang...) haihhhh....aku jugak...dahla aku baru lepas lelap kat belakang tadi,pastu nak mintak keluar pulak...main2~hahahaha~

Friday?Putrajaya lagi(arghhh!)...Don't late again! Tomorrow you've got 'one-whole-day' of fieldtrip!!!

No comments: