Sunday, November 22, 2009

-your eyes-

written by goldenacorn93 dedicated to blondatheart2815...sweet~ :)


Your Eyes
What do I see
when I look into your eyes?
I see many things out there
that make me feel many things.
When you are curious
I am filled with wonder;
what do you see that fills you with amazement?
will it harm you, anger you,
or make you happy?
I wish with everything that it be the last one;
something that we can both share and play with.
When you are sad
I feel a hole inside me,
a hole that can only be filled by you, your happiness
I want to make you happy again,
I will do everything I can to make you smile once again.
When you laugh
it fills me up, and I am overflowing
with pure joy.
I want to spin you around and around, hold you close,
to show you how much your giggle brightens my world.
When you smile
my world is complete,
for I know that you are content
and I want to smile right along with you,
and nothing can ruin this moment that we share together.
When I look into your eyes
I see my everything,
my present and my future,
In your eyes I see myself reflected back in them,
I see myself, standing with you,
spending my time with you,
holding your hand,
and that is all that I want.
And all the lyrics
of all the love songs
in all the whole wide world
cannot compare
to what we say to each other
when we simply
hold hands together.

:)


addicted to wall-e...:)

No comments: