Sunday, March 28, 2010

-bulb-

Some questions appears in my mind about this. I'll upload in my bulogs, so you all can view the actual pixel to see the annoying 'dotted' called....


22 mins exposure


...'HOT PIXEL'...


12 mins exposure

Seriously...it's TOTALLY ANNOYING when it appears in super-long-exposure...


...But how to fixed it?Nah, I've found the articles about how to reduce the 'hotpixel'. But how to prevent it? Is it all about CCD? Nope. Nothing. Even all of professionals said JUST IGNORE IT. It is natural due to leakage when the temperature increase. See more in the link. Another question is...I don't know why, for my first shot, the shutter down on its own. And time exposure stated that only 1799.9 sec. Is it bulb setting has exposure limitation? Bluerghhh....

What to do? Just potatochop lah...thats it! :)

No comments: