Saturday, February 27, 2010

-from heaven to hell-

I'm really mad right now. I don't have any feeling about all the conversation last night...I'm really mad.

It's all about picture.
It's all about history.
It's all about time.
It's all about record.
It's all about something you can not get after you delete it!

Skip that crap for a little while. I'm about to express my whole day yesterday. About the mission, the rain, and the 'reunion'. But two of 'you' really crush my mood just right now. I mad. I really mad. It's done. I don't have any intention about it. I want to burst it anyway. Marah lagi ni. Geram yang tak sudah.

What do you want me to say? Why I'm really mad? Huh...no one understand. But if you want to understand me, okay. Fine.

It's all about picture.
It's all about history.
It's all about time.
It's all about record.
It's all about something you can not get after you delete it!

Privacy? You can just ask me.
Before that,tell me...what kind of image I've shoot?
What are you afraid of?
If you don't want, cant you just ask me!
Yes! I care! I do care! Why?

It's all about picture.
It's all about history.
It's all about time.
It's all about record.
It's all about something you can not get after you delete it!

Aku masih rasional. Aku masih boleh kawal diri aku. Kalau aku buat benda tak baik, aku boleh mengalah. Tapi...sebaliknya malam tadi...kecewala macam ni.

But it's done. I learned my lesson. 'You' teach me that night about....

"DON'T TRUST YOU TWO".......yeah,you two! If I don't received any action from you two, that's it.

Thank you people. Sorry people.

No comments: