Wednesday, August 19, 2009

-wishlist-

its cloudy…a long time ago
almost a week…a month…
and then…the sun is coming back
lightened and shined the room

but…
sooner,its getting dark again
till when?i didn’t know
you do not know
although she…but
He does
He also with me
He knew what the best for me
this is test…i don’t know
when this would be ended
how is it going to be
and why this could be..
I’ll do what I’m supposed to do

time by time
we don’t ever know what would happen
with His will
Insya’Allah…nothing impossible

confesses-regrets-tough-promises

I’m doing it well…
its so hard…really hard
for lousy people…like me
but i do care
and i know what I’m doing
I’m struggle it
with forces…

O-Allah…send your bless
to Your slave..ameen

1 comment:

FdausAmad said...

Gua nak ajak lu datang lepak blog gua.Rilek rilek.

Chow.